2016 Rice Symposium: Thursday 13 October at the Kensington Roof Gardens, London, W8 5SA
The 2016 symposium will bring together a diverse group to talk about critical issues for the rice sector: market developments, risk management strategies, environmental considerations, rice authenticity and promotional strategies all feature in the discussion along with major trends relating to food technology, population growth and the attitude of consumers.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Levi Roots, who will talk about building a brand
- Ian Wright, Director of the UK Food and Drink Federation who will discuss the implications for the food sector of the UK’s decision to leave the European Union
- Peter Backman, MD of Horizons the expert analysts of the UK food service sector
- Peter Clubb of Live Rice Index who will look at global rice market trends and prospects
- Betsy Ward and Meryl Kennedy Farr of USA Rice and Kennedy Rice Mill looking at the supply situation and Consumer attitudes in the USA
- Kristin Hughes of Mars Food discussing sustainability in rice production
Below is a registration form if you would like to attend and catch up with the latest issues in the world of rice.